How to arrive to the hotel:
The Hotel Juan Miguel is located right in the heart of Granada, just a stone's throw from all the cultural, retail and entertainment attractions of the city.
Right across from the hotel is a large square that provides rafts of liveliness, light and vitality, because it is a lively square around which much of Granad's social and cultural life revolves. Here small concerts, town entertainment programmes and numerous outdoor fairs are held, including the fruits of autumn, the book fair with signings by prestigious authors, music and dance displays and even large celebrations for the cit's sports victories: when Granada FC or CB Granada win important matches. It is such a longstanding square that some of the most prominent literati from the Generation of'27 even used to meet at the Café Suizo for their afternoon chat.
Absolutely all the cultural and tourist icons in Granada are within reach of the Hotel Juan Miguel: the Alhambra, the gardens of the Generalife, the Albaicín, the Palace of Exhibitions and congresses, the Caja Granada Culture Centre, the Cartuja and Sacromonte. Plus, the Isabel la Católica Theatre is right across from the hotel.
- Take the Circunvalación ( Junction) heading Sierra Nevada- Motril (from A92, turn right, do not pass under the bridge)
- Head out from the Circunvalación ( Junction) from the exit 129 Recogidas-Centro.
- Continue straight (do not turn the roundabout) you will see a petrol station on your left.
- Continue straight on Recogidas-Centro until the end. (You will see yellow signs saying Prohibido el paso excepto vehículos autorizados ( Acess not allowed to unauthorized vehicles) but our guests are authorized to go trhough.
- At the end of the road, on your right you will see the hotel NH Victoria.
- Turn right and continue straight until you find the 1st street which allows you to turn right. (It will be the second street until you can turn right).
- Continue on this street (which has about 10 / 15metres ) and at the end, turn right again.
- In a few metres you will find the entrance to our garage whith the name of the hotel on it.
- Please inform reception about your car registration number (plate) so they can inform to the Local Police that you are a guest from the Hotel.
How to reach the hotel from the bus station
At the door of the station you can catch the bus (3 or 33) and get off at Puerta Real These buses run every 20 minutes and the fare ranges around 1.20 euros. The ticket may be purchased once inside the bus and the journey takes about 15 minutes.
How to reach the hotel from the train station
From Renfe, up the street to Avenue of the Constitution. Once there take bus line number 11 (circular), number 1 or number 3, towards Puerta Real, which will leave the street from the hotel, only 100m. The ticket price ranges around 1.20 euros and bought on the bus. The bus pass frequency is every 7 minutes and the journey takes about 10 minutes
Directions from the Airport
At the airport, coinciding with each arrival flight line is a bus from the airport to the center of the city of Granada. Take this bus and get off at Puerta Real. The ticket price is 3 euros per person and the journey time is 45 minutes.