The practical location of the Hotel Campus UAB on the Campus de la Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona guarantees easy access with a number of possible options available:
Access by road
• On the AP-7 motorway, Girona - França direction, you need to take the Universitat Autònoma exit.
• On the C-58 motorway, in the Sabadell-Terrassa direction, you need to take exit number 8, which connects to the AP-7, Lleida-Tarragona direction. Once on the AP-7 you need to take the Universitat Autònoma exit.
On the GPS you need to enter: Carretera de Bellaterra to the Autònoma and/or C/ Joan Vila Puig, both from Cerdanyola del Vallès.
The campus is connected to the centre of Barcelona, just 25 minutes away, by means of the Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC) service, with departures every 6 to 15 minutes.
The lines that go through Campus Bellaterra station are the S2 (Barcelona Plaça Catalunya - Sabadell) and the S55 (Barcelona Plaça Catalunya – UAB, which only runs in term time).
From Barcelona Airport
From Barcelona airport - El Prat, which is 25 kilometres from the campus, there are a number of options for getting to the hotel:
- The train (RENFE) arrives in 23 minutos to Barcelona-Plaza Catalunya station, where you can take the FGC in the Sabadell direction up to Bellaterra station, to go to the halls of residence, or to Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona station, to go to the centre of the campus.
- Trains (RENFE) also leave every 30 minutes to Barcelona-Sants station, with a journey time of 18 minutes. From here you can take a train towards Cerdanyola-Universitat, where there is a connection to the UAB's buses.
- From the airport you can also take a bus (every 15 minutes) or a taxi to Barcelona-Plaza Catalunya, and once there take the FGC to Bellaterra station or the UAB station.
- The N62 night bus service, which runs every day between 1am and 5am, connects the campus to the city centre (Plaza Cataluña) with a journey time of 35 minutes.
- The University has an internal bus service that communicates the campus' main centres and faculties with the Renfe Cerdanyola-Universitat station.