Eurostars Berlin is located right in the heart of Berlin in the most distinguished retail area of the city and very close to the main sights, including Museum Island, the parliament building (Bundestag) and the Brandenburg Gate, which is just a ten-minute walk away.
Right next to the hotel is Friedrichstrasse train station, one of the most important transport hubs in Berlin. The terminal connects to Schönefeld airport in less than 30 minutes, and it is no more than 15 minutes to the trade fair grounds and the international convention centre (Messe Berlin ICC Internationales Congress Centrum).
REACH THE EUROSTARS BERLIN
By car: To arrive by car, you have to drive to the Planckstrasse nr. 14 and then turn into the small road Friedrichstrasse 99
With public transport:
- www.bvg.de S- & U-Bahn Station, Friedrichstrasse
- Metro lines: S1 ; S2 ; S25 ; S3 ; S5 ; S7 ; S75 & U6
- Busses (Day / Night): 147 / N6
- Tram: M1
- Trains: RE1 ; RE2 ; RE7* & RB14
- From Schönefeld Airport in 30 minutes www.bahn.de